Weekly Update 2

All the latest Dristin info.
Relic
Developer
Developer
Weekly Update 2

Post by Relic » Mar 15, 2015 11:35 pm

This past week went well. All the tasks have been reviewed and changed to suit current needs. Spent too much time getting Linux build workflow figured out again but that's pretty well figured out. I still have some straggling project organization tasklists related items to sort out but that can happen alongside working.

Week 2 - Migration.

This week I am going to be migrating much of the old client to the new mutli-platform framework. I expect this to take longer than a week as there will be some refactoring of some older classes and a newly designed input system. By next week I want to have at least a third of the old code working using SDL & building under Linux. The main areas I'll be working on are rendering, system messaging, various utility classes, and some of the new input system.
Regards
-Relic

RxRob

Re: Weekly Update 2

Post by RxRob » Mar 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Hey Relic,

you probably dont remember me it was about 10 years ago and I was 15 then. I was at work and I had a flash back about old tibia days, I used to train with MegaDave back in the day.

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Mar 23, 2015 5:41 pm

is this coming back to life? I just got on and seen a post from 2015!!! :)
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Mar 23, 2015 8:32 pm

Shinta wrote:is this coming back to life? I just got on and seen a post from 2015!!! :)
It is! were meeting right now actually lol.

Trying to come up with a weekly update but there isn't a whole lot new to talk about since I'm basically continuing the work from last week.
Regards
-Relic