Tentative test date: 8/6/09 *Updated*

All the latest Dristin info.
Edana
Re: Tentative test date: 8/6/09 *Updated*

Post by Edana » Jul 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Scientist wrote:Keen as, congratulations on getting it up and running!
Yeah, he usually takes a while to do that. :P

I may or may not be home in the evenings and I'll probably forget to check these boards but as usual gimme a holler over MSN.
ℓ: i just had to take a 500 page psych text to a beetle in order to kill it, and i put enough force behind the blows to knock a man senseless
Clint - Pskonejott: bug abuse :(

Carnagex

Post by Carnagex » Jul 28, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll help if you need more people =]
Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Daniel Bauman

Post by Daniel Bauman » Jul 29, 2009 9:58 pm

This is so bad ass.. Im so over tibia just like im sure everyone else is but i am soo keen to give this a jam.. heard so much about relic and i only started playing trimera after it was owned by onslaught, so i dont really know how bad it is since i never played when it was "good" but yo ive owned alot of ots and stuff so if you need help testing ill be keen to find bugs :D

gratz on getting this running i wish i knew about it earlier.. gogo!! byebye tibia :D
Daniel Bauman!!
msg me in Trimera if you need help! :D

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Jul 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Daniel Bauman wrote:This is so bad ass.. Im so over tibia just like im sure everyone else is but i am soo keen to give this a jam.. heard so much about relic and i only started playing trimera after it was owned by onslaught, so i dont really know how bad it is since i never played when it was "good" but yo ive owned alot of ots and stuff so if you need help testing ill be keen to find bugs :D

gratz on getting this running i wish i knew about it earlier.. gogo!! byebye tibia :D

Eh, this is pretty much the ground floor ;). Just want everyone to remember that this really wont be very 'gamey'. just walking around and chatting, dont want people getting false expectations.
Regards
-Relic

Daniel Bauman

Post by Daniel Bauman » Jul 30, 2009 12:05 am

yeah man i fully understand. ive read so many of the threads almost all of them and im not overly exicted about "playing" but just to see how its going and help out untill it is ready to play. the ot im mapping on now ive helped alot and i know its not the same but im lookin forward to the day i can log on :D
Daniel Bauman!!

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Jul 30, 2009 12:13 am

Daniel Bauman wrote:yeah man i fully understand. ive read so many of the threads almost all of them and im not overly exicted about "playing" but just to see how its going and help out untill it is ready to play. the ot im mapping on now ive helped alot and i know its not the same but im lookin forward to the day i can log on :D
haha, good an experienced mapper! you can point out all the things ive done wrong with our map design haha :lol:
Regards
-Relic

Daniel Bauman

Post by Daniel Bauman » Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am

haha im sure you and your "staff??" not sure what to call you guys, but im sure your all alot more experienced than me :P
but im happy to give you my opinions :D
i saw 1 little thing on one of the map screenshots with the grass corners/edges that maybe could use a different type of corner but once again cant wait haha
keep us up to date ^^
Daniel Bauman!!

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Aug 02, 2009 12:06 am

Hey rich I was just wondering have you figured out who is going be selected to test?
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Aug 02, 2009 12:55 am

Shinta wrote:Hey rich I was just wondering have you figured out who is going be selected to test?
unless we run into issues, were not limiting it. We are mostly focused on testing load atm so the more the better. Since weve never done a real test we dont have a clear idea of what to expect. Because of this, were just going to do it and see what happens. After this test we'll be ramping up to an actual gameplay test a few months down the road, so this will be something of a learning experience to see how testing will work for us.
Regards
-Relic

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am

I should of added more to my question but thats kool and also how are you going about getting people to log on? Do we download a client or something?
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?