I've got to admit

A place for all your Dristin chat
Mimming
I've got to admit

Post by Mimming » Sep 30, 2010 2:32 am

You guys (Rich/Doug) could make a lot of money right now if you got your asses into gear and made Dristin working.
A few minutes reading the current forums of Tibia and you'll see just how much people are longing for a game that takes you back to the old days of Tibia, there have even been protests now about people logging off game worlds to protest the latest updates.

Yeah yeah I know you are probably pissed at hearing people tell you to hurry up and make the game already, but it's because we want to see you succeed and finally shut down the piece of shit that is Tibia nowadays

You have quite a market to fill with your 2D isometric game, Tibias dying, Ultima's dead, the people that loathe WoW (like me) are sitting on our thumbs complaining about shit and the good old days and wishing it went back, I'm just saying, your game probably couldnt come at a better time right now

I can only get trophies for so long :(

Relic
Developer
Developer

Re: I've got to admit

Post by Relic » Sep 30, 2010 10:44 am

Mimming wrote:You guys (Rich/Doug) could make a lot of money right now if you got your asses into gear and made Dristin working.
A few minutes reading the current forums of Tibia and you'll see just how much people are longing for a game that takes you back to the old days of Tibia, there have even been protests now about people logging off game worlds to protest the latest updates.

Yeah yeah I know you are probably pissed at hearing people tell you to hurry up and make the game already, but it's because we want to see you succeed and finally shut down the piece of shit that is Tibia nowadays

You have quite a market to fill with your 2D isometric game, Tibias dying, Ultima's dead, the people that loathe WoW (like me) are sitting on our thumbs complaining about shit and the good old days and wishing it went back, I'm just saying, your game probably couldnt come at a better time right now

I can only get trophies for so long :(

well thats one customer at least lol. Ive been busy with a new baby and large project at one of my clients for a while. Baby is easier to take care of now and this project is winding down so I'll get back to it soon. I no longer give dates because i dont meet them :p so when things start moving, we'll be posting about them if anyone still even cares. Doug and I still have the desire to make it so theres that.
Regards
-Relic

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

still here and still waiting i try to check the forums atleast once a day :)
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Volg Zangief

Post by Volg Zangief » Oct 01, 2010 6:46 pm

yeah we still care
i've been checking the foruns once a day too
:roll:

Snorki

Post by Snorki » Oct 05, 2010 11:26 pm

I still waiting to ;d
boo!

Darkrai

Post by Darkrai » Oct 10, 2010 1:24 pm

good to here the project is still alive. still waiting for its release :D
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸Live Free ,„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨Till i Die``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

Why try so hard to live, in the end we all die anyways.

Debukis Ondeteibou

Post by Debukis Ondeteibou » Oct 17, 2010 12:33 am

I still care, sometimes i'm too annoying as well, but i've been allways like that, you know lol
Tell me right now, what have you got to lose?
What have you got to lose, except your soul?

Who's with us ?

HAIL FOUL SOULS !!!!!!

Ettelen

Post by Ettelen » Dec 01, 2010 7:11 am

Players Online

It have been like this for a while now, Tibia is going down by it own mistakes!

Well I don't check your forums daily but sure thing: i will be one of your first players!
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer

Reevez

Post by Reevez » Jan 14, 2011 12:20 pm

i like big butts and i cannot lie
if i put some song lyrics or something technical and witty sounding in here maybe people will think i'm cool

Vicent Pride

Post by Vicent Pride » Mar 01, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm waiting too.