Question about login names

A place for all your Dristin chat
Lady Horseman
Question about login names

Post by Lady Horseman » Feb 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Hi guys,

Got a question about login names. When the game comes out and ppl make their char names, will there be any chance to change our names on this forum? I noticed everyone put their Tibia names therefor I put mine aswell. However, Dristin has nothing to do with Tibia and many may want to use Dristin char names instead for forums.

Nice to talk to you all again. Good luck with set up of game guys. BTW, the new site looks great.

Always, Lady H.

Abscess
Developer
Developer

Re: Question about login names

Post by Abscess » Feb 12, 2008 7:40 pm

Once we get it up to the point where you can make an account, your name on this forum will be the same as your account you make. So in short yes you will be able to have a different name.
Signed,
-Ab

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Feb 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Something to add about that, alot of peoples 'tibia' name is also the same name they use in most games. It's pretty common to use the same name in many different games. Like Ab said, once we get to the point of interfacing the forum with the game, it will be similar to tibia, in that the website/forum is linked to your in game character information.
Regards
-Relic

Hoberz

Post by Hoberz » Feb 13, 2008 2:29 am

Gonna be any rules against names? I'll use Relic II, haha.

Nah, I just thought of Guido.

Abscess
Developer
Developer

Post by Abscess » Feb 13, 2008 4:06 am

There will have to be some rules but they are going to be very loose with naming.
Signed,
-Ab