PKing

A place for all your Dristin chat
Bringer
Re: PKing

Post by Bringer » Mar 12, 2008 2:30 pm

Relic wrote:
Both Doug and I are not fan's of having 'killed by player x' stamped all over the place. It comes with alot of limitations. The ear idea is not bad. Regardless of what the trophy would be, it would most likley say something to the effect of "Ear of player" or "Toe of player" etc.
Aye!

Taeorious

Post by Taeorious » Mar 13, 2008 3:01 pm

Genitals of player x

Ill make a necklace out of your balls!

Hoberz

Post by Hoberz » Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm

YES! THE BEST IDEA!

That way I can kill 1000 people and they can't tell it was me because my name isn't going to be on their corpse.

Savage

Post by Savage » Mar 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Why not do the potion thinger and call it something cool but the effects could be pretty simple like healing/reviving/statboost/ ect. it would make a realy cool feature to the game :lol:

Savage:

You can not gain without loss in some form whether it is dignity,guilt or even a object.

DastiX

Post by DastiX » Mar 17, 2008 6:47 pm

I really would like to see some kind of Trophy thing,

Mabey some form of olden-day Dog Tags? lol :lol:
"We do not want an expanding struggle with consequences that no one can foresee, nor will we bluster or bully or flaunt our power. But we will not surrender and we will not retreat."

Matt the Hermit

Post by Matt the Hermit » Apr 26, 2008 3:36 pm

Hoberz, you would just find another way to kill hundreds of people *cough* monsterluresintotowns *cough*
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'M GOING TO SMACK YOU WITH A RAKE!

Mimming

Post by Mimming » Apr 28, 2008 1:48 am

when i kill strongbah i wanna use my knife of the inferno to skin his meaty loins and salvage the festering flesh and ever so slightly place them against my triumphant shins, and in doing that gain a new item called blue legs, that as a bonus adds blue balls addon

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Apr 28, 2008 11:28 pm

THe trophy thing sounds great but things that mimming said makes it hard to sleep at night rofl
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Hydlide

Post by Hydlide » May 13, 2008 11:51 pm

Maybe the trophies should be worth something to the players that have them. They should have an effect of some sort. I think this because then you can have like a guild of assassins that people can pay to kill someone for their trophy and you can put a bounty on people's heads, etc. If you do like what my brother's suggestion was in your pm Relic, then with his example of branching off the classes to more specific types like a warlock specializing in ice or fire, then their trophy could give protection against those types. The stronger the mage, the stronger the protection against the ice or fire or for a slyed knight, the higher lvl the knight killed the more defense the trophy will add to you. But you must carry the trophy with you to acquire the special protection from it.

Abscess
Developer
Developer

Post by Abscess » May 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Something like that could work, but we were more wanting trophies just for an added feel of accomplishment when killing someone high lvl or collecting the most high lvl trophies.
Signed,
-Ab