Houses, Buildings

A place for all your Dristin chat
Zeek
Houses, Buildings

Post by Zeek » Mar 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Yo Rich, Abscess, just throwing some ideas your way, with a few questions as well, I know annoying right ? Love me.
Anyways, I was wondering if eventually you'll fit in the whole, "house" concept into Dristin, and if you did, would it be like tibias, I always thought the houses needed some adjustments but in the end, still a good concept.

Also I had some ideas for buildings, I dont know if this idea would lag you, or screw with your server. But I always thought it'd be tight if buildings took damage in major cities from raid monsters, and if they got too damaged the Npc's would stop what they are programmed on doing and wouldn't continue until there residence was fixed. Which players could gather materials needed to fix it, or wait for time to pass until the Npc fixes it up.

I dunno, just an idea running through my head.

Comment People let me know what you think, add on to it, whatever.

Appreciate your time.

Mkm-
To Live is to Sin...
Were all going to hell anyways.

Shinta

Re: Houses, Buildings

Post by Shinta » Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm

lol no offense but that sounds like a pain in the ass. though it is realistic I think that concept would be bad for ppl just starting. unno just my opinion
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Zeek

Post by Zeek » Mar 22, 2009 2:09 pm

None taken, just throwing it out there ya know.

But ya, it would be a pain in the ass, but one of those pains in the ass's that makes you feel like you've accomplished something, haha.

Mkm-
To Live is to Sin...
Were all going to hell anyways.

Bereave

Post by Bereave » Mar 23, 2009 2:18 pm

i like the idea... and think it should be at least considered.

Bereave

Post by Bereave » Mar 24, 2009 11:05 am

I also think that other cities’ (any city you’re not a resident of) NPCs should be reluctant to deal with you (i.e. trade, sale, buy from you) or give you considerably less for items or charge you considerably higher to buy items. That way when your home town NPCs are repairing your walls,bridges,etc… you don’t just go to another city to do your business, therefore you would be more likely to help in your cities rebuilding.

Debukis Ondeteibou

Post by Debukis Ondeteibou » Mar 28, 2009 2:43 am

That's cool, the fun is, I was thinking about that ideia the other day.

"How it would be if we could make our own houses ?"
Tell me right now, what have you got to lose?
What have you got to lose, except your soul?

Who's with us ?

HAIL FOUL SOULS !!!!!!