Dristin Screenshots.

A place for all your Dristin chat
Edana
Dristin Screenshots.

Post by Edana » Jul 25, 2009 11:54 pm

I was told there'd be punch and pie. Instead I got trapped in a graveyard and couldn't see myself. And when I could, I had no thong! Everyone was a crown! (Yes, I know there's no d4, for some reason it decided to be INVISIBLE just like everyone else!)

As players walked around a lot of them would appear to be dropping crowns, or avatars, behind them as they moved, only visible to everyone else and not themselves. There was a lot of avatar ghosting as the players would walk around, and eventually we began to disappear, one by one. If we idled for a few minutes the avatar would reappear but go away as soon as we started to move again. And Dozzie insists the "mountain" area is a future GM isle but Rich just says it's The Nothing and it's going to devour Dristin. :( Also, as you'd use the arrow keys to walk around, if you tried to do anything else outside of the client (instant messaging, scrolling on web browser) the arrows would have no affect but on Dristin you'd just be moving around. Dristin > arrow keys.
Attachments
d1.png
d2.png
d3.png
d5.png
d6.png
d7.png
d8.png
ℓ: i just had to take a 500 page psych text to a beetle in order to kill it, and i put enough force behind the blows to knock a man senseless
Clint - Pskonejott: bug abuse :(

Fonetovo

Re: Dristin Screenshots.

Post by Fonetovo » Jul 26, 2009 12:02 am

ummm..I like Pie Too :cry:
"The Old Man"

Fleury

Post by Fleury » Jul 26, 2009 7:13 am

There appears to be a glitch with the client dimensions (see the two images below).

ImageImage

See this article for solution:
"One of the most deceptive tricks in Windows programming is the relationship between the client and window rectangles. We explain all..."
- http://windows-programming.suite101.com ... movewindow

Kieran

Post by Kieran » Jul 29, 2009 7:12 am

im intrigued by this progression americans are making. one day it will be bigger and better than nazisofts shite i hope :D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? :lol: 8-) :?: :!: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :oops: :P :x :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Kieran

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Aug 06, 2009 7:29 pm

WE ROCKED THE QUEST!

FIRST QUEST IN DRISTIN
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Volg Zangief

Post by Volg Zangief » Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

ITAAAANNNSSS!!!

brolis

Post by brolis » Aug 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Can u read Brolis there? Yes I can! :P
good job, good job
merit goes to Volg :P

Rikken