Update Request

A place for all your Dristin chat
Rad Ultima
Update Request

Post by Rad Ultima » Jun 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Hey there,

Just wondering if we could get some news on where the project is. What's been going on, etc.? I was thinking about it last night and was just curious.
Regards,
-David

Relic
Developer
Developer

Re: Update Request

Post by Relic » Jun 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi David, how have you been?

There was several months of no work however, I am working daily on it these days. As it's been slow going I decided to quiet down on talking about the game. I am hoping to put the server up on the one year anniversary from the test we had last august. I have a list of features to meet before that time and when I can firmly say when it will be up, I will post everything there is to tell. I'm basically work on this alone so things move very slow which I why I don't want to give any false hopes, but that's the current plans.
Regards
-Relic

Volg Zangief

Post by Volg Zangief » Jun 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Wow August sounds great
Looking foward to it
Or just some other news

Rad Ultima

Post by Rad Ultima » Jun 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply. I've been doing fairly well. If all goes well, I'll be done with all of my classes by December. I am working on my own website thing for my college, but I'll show it off later when I'm more done.

Glad to know that things are still progressing. Hope all is going well otherwise,
Regards,
-David

DastiX

Post by DastiX » Jul 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Thanks for the update, Ive been waiting on some news lol :)

Still awaiting its arrival ;)
"We do not want an expanding struggle with consequences that no one can foresee, nor will we bluster or bully or flaunt our power. But we will not surrender and we will not retreat."

Schmanky

Post by Schmanky » Sep 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey david, werent you working on a game a few years back? Hows that going or did you give up?

Rad Ultima

Post by Rad Ultima » Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Schmanky wrote:Hey david, werent you working on a game a few years back? Hows that going or did you give up?
Hey man, how have you been? I haven't heard from you in a while. Sorry for a reply that is over a month old now.

Yeah, I was also making an online RPG, but I unfortunately did give up on it due to time and loss of interest. My skills of web development, server management, programming, etc. have still been increasing though with some jobs I have taken up though. I wouldn't mind trying to help someone with their own project, but I don't have plans to continue my own.
Regards,
-David

Ettelen

Post by Ettelen » Dec 01, 2010 7:01 am

i was bored at work and suddenly dristin came to my mind...

I really hope you guys can get this game online for real!
Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer