Unique items

A place for all your Dristin chat
archer de la lumiere
Unique items

Post by archer de la lumiere » Feb 14, 2008 3:34 pm

I would like to know if there would be like special reward to people who are the winner of an event or somthing like that.

maybe some unique items or unique spells or some feature that only the brave may use!

:mrgreen:

just asking.
Though the snake dreams of soaring trough the sky...
He is forever doomed to crawl on his belly.
Dont worry snake, you will have your chance to fly one day...
In the talons of an Hawk.

--
l- R /-\ |\/ k the Hawk
l

Relic
Developer
Developer

Re: Unique items

Post by Relic » Feb 14, 2008 4:12 pm

archer de la lumiere wrote:I would like to know if there would be like special reward to people who are the winner of an event or somthing like that.

maybe some unique items or unique spells or some feature that only the brave may use!

:mrgreen:

just asking.
Rares can be expected.
Regards
-Relic

Mimming

Re: Unique items

Post by Mimming » Jul 13, 2008 10:55 am

In rare items, i like having rare shit that does something, but i hate rare shit that is overpoweringly exceedingly strong. Just like i would hate to have a yellow rose simply because it does nothing.

Things like the wooden whistle (summons 8? wolfs), and that horn thing that the arcanist boss drops(gives free grapes?)

I would like to run around randomly spawning 8 wolfs once a day, it brings a sense of non-linear ship to gameplay
If you were sitting at dp and this dude just runs past and 8 wolfs spawn youd be like KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, it would be hilarious and fun because it would be so random and unexpected.
Thats the kind of rares i like