What is everyone up to?

A place for all your Dristin chat
Rad Ultima
What is everyone up to?

Post by Rad Ultima » Jan 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. What's going on with everyone?

Me thinks there have been some forum consolidation lately? Or perhaps it has been too long since my last visit. True?

Regards,
-Rad
Regards,
-David

Relic
Developer
Developer

Re: What is everyone up to?

Post by Relic » Jan 21, 2017 11:10 am

Running a business and taking care of kids! How have you been?

Yeah, I removed some of the forums, the other forums are still here but hidden. I only keep the forum here to keep contact with anyone who wants to get in touch with us or others.

Dristin is basically a result of the ebb and flow of time in life. Things happen when free time shows up, and stop when free time goes away. Although it's something Doug and I are constantly talking about with some actual work sprinkled here and here lol.
Regards
-Relic

Rad Ultima

Post by Rad Ultima » Mar 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Hey man,

Good to hear from you. I can't believe you responded in one day and I haven't checked back in about 30 or so.

What kind of business are you into?

I've (very slowly) have been operating my own, but with many, many, many trials lately. It was one thing to run a one-man-band, but having employees, taxes, workers comp, etc. I see why it's almost impossible to start a business these days. I'm mainly doing web hosting, web design, digital marketing, etc. among other things that don't result in as much profit (computer repair, server room management, networking, etc.)

I know exactly what you mean about Dristin. I've started several projects that became something I only did in leisure, which I now have very little of. I love checking in on what the Unreal Engine can do. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I got into a game design lifestyle and had a career out of it.

All the best,

-David
Regards,
-David

RxRob

Post by RxRob » Jun 29, 2017 8:26 pm

It's been a while. Hope life is doing well for you Rich.

-Rob

Schmanky

Post by Schmanky » Aug 01, 2017 3:44 pm

Same shit different day. Checkin back here once every 6 months or so lol