Outfits

A place for all your Dristin chat
Hesopaxe
Outfits

Post by Hesopaxe » Mar 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Will there be different outfits to choose from?
I really like the way tibia is set up, but I think it would be alot cooler if you made outfits for specific classes, or levels, or both.

I just want to be level 100 + druid super saiyin 4 with all dragon balls for 1 wish.
SACREBLEU!

Abscess
Developer
Developer

Re: Outfits

Post by Abscess » Mar 06, 2008 10:37 pm

There will be some type of outfit system. We haven't decided the exact details of it yet. But rest assure you want see a lvl 8 wearing the exact same thing as someone who has put time and effort into the game.
Signed,
-Ab

Reevez

Post by Reevez » Mar 09, 2008 8:55 pm

can you make a really ugly outfit =) like the old knight outfit GOGOGOGOGO you know the brick one ^^
i just like too have very ugly outfit :D

im not joking either i think they are cool
if i put some song lyrics or something technical and witty sounding in here maybe people will think i'm cool

Falcon

Post by Falcon » Mar 21, 2008 4:34 pm

One thing I dont like about the Tibia outfit system is the addon feature. It's very time consuming, and very boring to do most of the time.

Hopefully this outfit system you guys are working on is nothing like Tibia's....lol.

Hesopaxe

Post by Hesopaxe » Mar 31, 2008 3:33 am

I like the addon feature, if you don't want them it's not like you have to work for them.
=]
SACREBLEU!

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Apr 28, 2008 11:43 pm

I loved the outfit idea just hated having to pay just get them
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

Munx

Post by Munx » May 21, 2008 7:19 pm

It would be neat to obtain outfits from levelment required quests or quests in which a level 8 couldn't survive it but a level 75 could barely make it through, something to show your worth instead of some lame Sword thats worse than the one you bought half a year ago. Tibia's system is lamesauce and it really does take too much time.

Zeek

Post by Zeek » Mar 21, 2009 4:58 pm

/\ This guys got the right idea.
Also, Tibia has too little outfits, I hope to see some variety instead of around 10+ outfits that make you look like an idiot anyway, cept for beggar, all hail beggar.

Mkm-
To Live is to Sin...
Were all going to hell anyways.