Annuba's graphics (attempts) :P

Want to submit your artwork? This is the place.
Annubis
Annuba's graphics (attempts) :P

Post by Annubis » Jul 24, 2008 1:15 am

Well... I tried to draw a wooden shield...
The thing is, when i do it 282x282, it looks cool, but when i resize it to 32x32, it gets a little odd...
Anyways, I did 2 sort of wooden shields: The first one is an ordinary wooden shield... The second one has a sort of metal contour (no better word in the dictionary xD)...
Let me know what to change.

[]
Thiago.
-------------------------
Edit: I posted other images before, but I didn't think they were good enough for a start... I edited them, and because of the darn lighting the colors at the top of the shield are a little bit messed up.. I'll fix this later.
Attachments
ws-01.png
WS-01
ws-01.png (5.25KiB)Viewed 12002 times
ws-02.png
WS-02
ws-02.png (5.72KiB)Viewed 12001 times

Annubis

Re: Annuba's graphics (attempts) :P

Post by Annubis » Jul 25, 2008 4:17 am

Comments would be awesome...
:mrgreen:

[]
Thiago.

Ghostface

Post by Ghostface » Jul 25, 2008 11:42 am

i like the shading on both the shields( makes them look 3d), i think they could be a bit better if you made them look more wooden though. maybe add a wood grain design to them

Annubis

Post by Annubis » Jul 25, 2008 2:29 pm

You mean like sort of a lighter wood, or just some wooden effect on the dark brown i put in it?

(In the big drawing i did it looked like wood, but that wooden effect disappeared when i resized it...)
Anyways, I'm gonna travel tonight, when I get back I work on it again and then I'll try something else as a shield, a weapon, or maybe something more static like a chair... maybe a table, or a box :B
Bye bye, and thanks for the advice. ;)

[]
Thiago.
~