Want to contribute graphics?

Want to submit your artwork? This is the place.
Relic
Developer
Developer
Want to contribute graphics?

Post by Relic » Jan 18, 2008 1:43 am

We are looking for a few guys/girls who can do some graphics. If you are interested in helping us out, Create a thread for your graphics and show us what you can do.

The style of our graphics are 45 degree perspective (like tibia, assuming you are familiar). The graphics created should be sized at 32x32 for most objects to 64x64 for larger objects. They should be done in a 'realistic' style as opposed to 'cartoony' style.
Regards
-Relic

ExTrivelly

Re: Want to contribute graphics?

Post by ExTrivelly » Jan 30, 2008 7:08 am

Anybody can help me how to find a sprite creator/editor?

Ty
-=Fejon=-

Abscess
Developer
Developer

Post by Abscess » Jan 30, 2008 8:18 am

All the graphics I do are done in Photoshop. I have also seen people use MS paint to do their work. But you cannot beat Photoshop for graphics in my opinion.
Signed,
-Ab

Adelphian

Post by Adelphian » Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm

I use only paint lol. Pixel by pixel is the way to go.

Ill try to make some in the next couple of days...
Last edited by Adelphian on Mar 06, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Foul Soul Wannabe...

Bloodbolts

Post by Bloodbolts » Feb 11, 2008 2:35 am

:twisted: What ever happened to that Dozie guy ? Why don't you get him to do you some leet sprites for the game mens? he was in foul souls for a while wasn't he . jus an option ?

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Feb 11, 2008 11:03 am

Bloodbolts wrote::twisted: What ever happened to that Dozie guy ? Why don't you get him to do you some leet sprites for the game mens? he was in foul souls for a while wasn't he . jus an option ?
He's busy designing graphics for other things. 'Foul Souls' has nothing to do with this game, so that doesnt matter either.
Regards
-Relic

Bloodbolts

Post by Bloodbolts » Feb 27, 2008 6:42 am

foul souls may have nothing to do with this game , but maybe since he was in UR GUILD , you two would have SOME KIND of connection there? thus you could ask him to do some sprites for dristin? or maybe you just joined him because of his graph skills ? i don't know. but ahwell ... looks like sprites from dozzie is out of the question . sighs. . . game woulda looked so good :(

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Feb 27, 2008 11:19 am

Bloodbolts wrote:foul souls may have nothing to do with this game , but maybe since he was in UR GUILD , you two would have SOME KIND of connection there? thus you could ask him to do some sprites for dristin? or maybe you just joined him because of his graph skills ? i don't know. but ahwell ... looks like sprites from dozzie is out of the question . sighs. . . game woulda looked so good :(

I dont know what you dont understand. I explained why he cannot help with our graphics. I suppose you think people just sit around all day hoping that I call on them for some help, but thats simply not the case. As far as him being in a guild on some game, what does that have to do with what he does in real life? This is the real world, And in the real world, it doesnt matter if you were in a guild on some game. That doesnt tie you together for life and commit you to doing work for free for people. Friends, yes, slave to our game, no.
Regards
-Relic

Bloodbolts

Post by Bloodbolts » Feb 29, 2008 1:57 am

................???????
It's not that hard to get what i was saying lol. if someone was reading the convo hah. but hey nevermind its gone its over lol. ^_^
Carry on making the game Good luck should be epic. ;)

And you shoulda saved yourself looking ridiculous , you saying that stuff about referring to tibia as "some game" and the other things you said about the real world and 'game world' etc. etc. etc.

We all knew how seriously you ALL (As in you , edana etc etc.)took 'that game' until foul souls was overthrown, come on don't kid yourself Relic. save yourself the time and embarassment in the Future by not saying stuff like that lol.

Bloodbolts

Post by Bloodbolts » Feb 29, 2008 2:01 am

But yeah good luck with Dristin . Shud be sexc.
hopefully in 6 months time it'l be fully playable ? or am i way off lol.

Cheers ,

8-)
8-)
8-)