What is Dristin?

All the latest Dristin info.
Relic
Developer
Developer
Re: What is Dristin?

Post by Relic » Apr 07, 2008 10:08 pm

DastiX wrote:This was posted roughtly 3 months ago, Can you give us an update by any chance?
Nothing super exciting to let you in on. However a pretty large roadblock that was keeping us tied up with the gui system has been passed. I hope to announce at the end of this week or sometime next week that our gui system is finished. Which will lead us pretty damn close to our network connectivity testing (ie, having people log on and find ways to crash the client/server). Stay tuned.
Regards
-Relic

DastiX

Post by DastiX » Apr 07, 2008 11:33 pm

Relic wrote:
DastiX wrote:This was posted roughtly 3 months ago, Can you give us an update by any chance?
Nothing super exciting to let you in on. However a pretty large roadblock that was keeping us tied up with the gui system has been passed. I hope to announce at the end of this week or sometime next week that our gui system is finished. Which will lead us pretty damn close to our network connectivity testing (ie, having people log on and find ways to crash the client/server). Stay tuned.
Oh Awesome!
Can I please help test it? I love trying to find bugs in things lol :roll:
"We do not want an expanding struggle with consequences that no one can foresee, nor will we bluster or bully or flaunt our power. But we will not surrender and we will not retreat."

Relic
Developer
Developer

Post by Relic » Apr 07, 2008 11:41 pm

whoever's available will be allowed. But at this stage it will be more try clicking things to make the client crash, than actually playing.
Regards
-Relic

swordaman

Post by swordaman » Apr 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Relic wrote:whoever's available will be allowed. But at this stage it will be more try clicking things to make the client crash, than actually playing.
:o me likes clicking...

DastiX

Post by DastiX » Apr 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Will the actual game be called Dristin?
"We do not want an expanding struggle with consequences that no one can foresee, nor will we bluster or bully or flaunt our power. But we will not surrender and we will not retreat."

Abscess
Developer
Developer

Post by Abscess » Apr 09, 2008 10:19 pm

Nope we just felt like paying for http://www.dristin.com, http://www.dristin.org, and http://www.dristin.net. That way we have an awesome forum!
Signed,
-Ab

Kieran

Post by Kieran » Apr 14, 2008 8:44 pm

WHAT IS DRISTIN?

edit: removed inappropriate link. -Relic

Sorry for shock image.

Shinta

Post by Shinta » Apr 28, 2008 10:35 pm

Man this game is going be really cool. I can't wait to try this out. :) well good luck doug and rich/
The bluest part of the sky seems so far away. I suppose thats what keeps us striving for it.

Why do people fear what they don't understand?

masa senshi

Post by masa senshi » Jun 27, 2008 11:39 am

I cant wait to see it up and running! :D :D

Dajayman

Post by Dajayman » Jul 02, 2008 4:30 am

Impressive, I hope to be one of the first players of this. I'm always available as a tester if needed, don't mind clicking things ^^
\m/(^.^)\m/